Pages

Search blog and web

Met this boy on holiday and can't stop thinking about him :-(

  • Thread Starter

Last week at the end of my holiday abroad with friends, I met this really nice guy, we got a bit drunk two nights in a row and hooked up both nights. His friend also got on well with one of my other friends. That was then the end of the holiday so we swapped numbers, snapchats etc. We live about 3 hours from each other and since we got back home we have texted once and SC a few times. Our conversations so far have been pretty flirty. Even though I barely know him I can't seem to stop thinking about him as if I like himand it's annoying because I'll probably never really see him again.. although him and his friend are planning to come visit us in August which I'm hoping will actually happen. I keep getting the urge to try and talk to him but I feel like I'll just look clingy etc, I keep doubting myself too that he'll want to and make more contact with me especially seeing as I don't know how exactly he feels about me. Any advice how to go about this lame situation? Do I just leave it and see if he talks to me or? Thanks :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment