Pages

Search blog and web

Tough situation

  • Thread Starter

There's this girl I like in my friendship group and she's known this for quite a long time. I've been out with her numerous times and we've kissed numerous times, but with uni round the corner she says she doesn't want a relationship, and I agree with this. She says that we should just stay good friends and that I'm a good guy etc, but in all honesty this is something that I wouldn't be happy with.

I think she may still like me from what I've been told, and if we just stayed as friends during the summer, whenever we hung out as a group there would always be that slight awkwardness between us. Now, neither of us want a relationship, but then again I don't want to just be friends...

Should I just accept the "being friends" thing and try and move on, or is there anything else I can do?

Any advice would be appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment