Pages

Search blog and web

Does this count as flirting?

  • Thread Starter

Just so you all know, I'm not sure if I'm a flirt because if I do, it's probably subconsciously and no one has ever told me.
so this is how it went:

guy:you can send me pictures of you, I'm bored.
Me:nah,besides I don't like showing myself.
guy:it's okay, you don't have to include your looks.
me:then you'll just be seeing my body? (Not nude obviously)
Guy: that's fine
me:well, if I did someone would be jealous!
guy:who would be jealous?
me:that's a secret.
Guy:oh I know, you have a boyfriend?
me: yes I do, we've been together for awhile. <3

:( I hope this isn't flirting. Please tell me it's not! Because I didn't intend it to be, this is just how I talk.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment