Pages

Search blog and web

My very own place!

Well today's the day. I'm like a toddler going to Disney. I'm awake even before my son wakes up!

My husband has been gone 13 weeks today. If you'd have asked me two weeks ago how I was feeling I would have cried and told you how much I loved him.

Then somehow this past week and a half something has shifted. I'd never let him come home! Not only did he leave but he treated me like the crap on his shoe the whole time. And I let him!

I'm happy to report I've found my self respect. Tomorrow I move into my own place. I'm learning how to do the things I relied on him for. And I learned to NEVER rely on a man again. I can do anything they can do and probably better.

I'll post pictures of the place and the furniture later!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment