Pages

Search blog and web

Would you have sex with your girlfriend during her period?

  • Thread Starter

Just curious, how many of you guys and/or girls would mind having sex with your girlfriend during her period? Assuming she's all right with it, of course. It sounds gross, but girls are a lot more sensitive during their period and if you're really turned off by the blood, you could just as easily still have shower sex and the like. Otherwise, throwing down a towel and wearing a condom + wipes shouldn't be a big deal.

So, yes, no, maybe? Why would you/won't you?

Just thought it would be an interesting topic, but I wouldn't be surprised if most answers are a no.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend wanted to sleep with me during my period, I'd probably enjoy it actually but hey, to each their own, right?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment