Pages

Search blog and web

Does she need time or simply doesn't like me?

  • Thread Starter

OK, here is the scenario.

A girl had used to date someone who had hurt her very much emotionally, probably around 9-14 months ago. Then, 3 months ago I meet her and it seems that we click, not just on my end.

The problem is that when I got to ask her out and stuff and told her I like her, she said she wanted to be friends and didn't guess what I felt towards her (bizarre stuff because I made it quite clear). But guess what, she actually DID WANT to maintain contact after that and actively sought it. We met few times after that thing, once we even got matched on a blind date event... once she told me "I will see you but I don't want to deal with men right now so I don't want to lead you on". After that point I got to know the general effect of her last relationship and since then I have been in constant wonder:
"Does she need time or does she just not like me?"

I don't know how to find out if she needs time.
I have observations on her behaviour and comments towards me, I can provide if relevant... sorry for the vague language, I am tired.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment