Pages

Search blog and web

Starting uni as a virgin

  • Thread Starter

I am hoping to start at uni in september yet i am nervous about coming across boys who i like as i have never had a bf and never had sex. I always have this assumption that i am not a natural 'lovey dovey' person so try to avoid relationships. However, away from home i am looking to find a bf so i can experience 'love' and feel a bit more normal.
When forming relationships what is the best approach to take..completely jump in head first, wait for the boy to ask me out or see how things go as mates?
Is it also very old fashioned of me to not want to rush in and have sex when in a relationship - I am looking to loose my virginity to someone who i love and i don't think it is possible for me to do so to a person who i don't consider to know very well. I'm looking to wait for 6months+ before having sex is this too long…will boys wait especially boys at uni.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment