Pages

Search blog and web

I think my husband is gay...

Hi everyone.

This is my first post, if I posted in the wrong section I apologize.

I am super emotional today... take it easy on me.

There has been many signs that my husband is at least bi-sexual if not gay.

However; He won't admit to me he is neither gay nor bi-sexual. He admits to being curious but likes women and loves me.

See, I knew in my heart he had something for men... so it took a while for him to admit to fantasizing about them. Well then I started telling him fantasy stories about men. The only way he would even admit he fantasied about it was if it turned me on. Basically he was scared to admit it. So in the stories he liked for me to be there watching, so it didn't classify as cheating. Though I would not participate at all in these fantasies.

I took it to another level. I brought home a man for him. I had to see it to believe it. See he had zero interest, so he says... to penetrate the man but wanted the man to penetrate him in the anus. Which they did. I could tell that the guy had no clue what he was doing as it was his first time too and he also was "straight". He rammed my husband way to hard, I know from personal experience that it had to be bad.

My husband made him stop, I don't feel it was because he doesn't like men but because it just was not comfortable. I mean jeez he had just met this guy.

Before that both him and they guy sucked each other. My husband had always wanted to do that, but didn't care for the guy doing it to him.

Well after the unsuccessful sex episode he gave the guy a hand job because my hubby couldn't stay "up". Made him finish so he could leave.


So now I have no clue what to feel or think.

I don't want it to end up being 15 years and he tells me the truth and I am out of my prime single and alone.

We have been married 3 years. Together 1 year. He has a friend who told me they all have suspected him to be gay.

He is a great husband and father to our child... I really want to think he is not gay. I mean if he is bi, that's fine so long as he stays faithful...


Grr no clue what to do.

I don't want to leave him and he really not be gay... but hate to stay if he is gay and it comes out later.

Help.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment