Pages

Search blog and web

At the end of my rope

It is 4:30 California time and I after a huge fight with my husband, I left the house. We have been in counseling since April and things are only getting worse. I am at the end of my rope and don't know what to do anymore. There is no trust, no respect, and most of all, we can't keep the past in the past. There is much anger and a ton of resentment which keeps coming up in our fights. I don't know that counseling will ever help with those issues. We have our good days but when they go bad, they go BAD. How do you know when to just call it quits? We have been married 27 years with 3 grown children. I need advice because I feel like I am losing my mind. I have nobody to turn to besides my best friend who is in a different state. Our therapist has not helped at all and seems to make things worse. She sits and watches us argue.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment