Pages

Search blog and web

Oh well

Things have taken a turn for the worse for what i was hoping for. Tried to invite over for dinner and a movie one afternoon. Asked that we could talk nothing about our relationship, just generic stuff, trying to break the tension. Felt wether we stayed together or not it would be helpful. She immediately replied that she wouldn't be able to relax around me and be friends until the divorce had been reconciled or complete. So I right away asked for the divorce paperwork which she sent and my lawyer pointed out some issues and after two or three revisions there was one I could sign. I did that yesterday evening. That was the single worst day of my life. Today not much better. Went to doctor for anti depression medicine and after reading the side effects, I'm too scared to take. I mean, I'm by myself and worry about the really bad ones not to mention all the possible "man performance" side effects. So thinking I should just tuff it out. Seems harder than in the past. Can't seem to stay busy enough. I have come to grips with the fact that it's over but just can't make my mind move on. The doctor gave me 20mg generic Celexa. Anyone familiar. Or should I just man up and work through it. Everything I see or do reminds me of stuff I will probably never do again with the ex. Not to mention I gave her the house and 1 year to refinance or it becomes mine. Everyone says she left, walked on the marriage and I was more than generous on the terms. She seems willing to give me anything from the house I want but really bad wants away from me. I will never understand. Meanwhile she seems to go out with friends almost every night. Shouldn't matter to me but can't help thinking about it. FB is the worst when I see others post pictures of her having fun. Think I just need to stay off of that. Looking to absorb any help or good feeling someone can provide. Thanks in advance.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment