Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling to get over bullying- can anyone help?

  • Thread Starter

Hi, I was bullied as a child mainly at school and I am struggling to get over it, I was wondering if anyone could help? On the face of it I have a great life, I get good grades at uni, have good friends and an enjoyable social life- I also have decent work prospects because of all the things I have achieved- yet underneath it all I still feel like a blithering wreck. My main fear is meeting the bullies again, I have bumped in to one once but he wasn't the main perpetrator, anyway, I just fear that the bullying would continue if we met again. I was wondering if anyone felt the same way and any advice you guys could offer would be great.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment