Pages

Search blog and web

Handjobs/bjs don't get me off much

  • Thread Starter

Anyone else? I was with a girl the other night and I felt bad that I wasn't getting off to her doing it. The genuine reasons I think are that she was pretty bad at giving the handjobs, which is understandable for most girls. But I kept telling her that I get off when you get off so it's hard for me when it's you giving it all. This is the actual reason, and I don't think she believed me, and only thought I was saying it to make her feel better. We did it three times and I got there every time, the longest taking half an hour. But she couldn't get me off any other way.

Is there any way I can train myself to be able to get off, or should I try to help her improve if that really is the issue...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment