Pages

Search blog and web

Is it a bad thing to look older than your years ?

  • Thread Starter

I'm an 18 year old guy and I'm told I look and act much older than I am , when girls find out im 18 they're usually very shocked , and it all tends to go downhill from there as I don't think older girls are willing to get with a younger guy.

When I inquire whether I look older in a good or bad way I have been told its always a good thing to look older for guys :confused: , I feel they might just be being nice though.

I've always kind of been into older girls because I find them much more attractive and mature , they're also more receptive to me whereas girls around 18 don't seem to be into me :confused:

I'm willing to send a few people pics but don't want to post on here as some people know me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment