Pages

Search blog and web

Still a virgin at 19?

  • Thread Starter

So this is a topic that has come up a lot. For me and my really close group of friends we are all virgins, and no it doesn't bother us all too much, but recently I'm just kicking myself for not sleeping with one of my exes. Ive had 3 serious relationships in my life, one a year and a half, one 8 months and the other 6 months. I've done absolutely everything in the book BESIDES have sex. Hell I even tried bondage with one of my exes. But what gives? At this point I don't see my virginity as anything. Not some untouched prize. Just a burdensome label. I would be perfectly content to lose it to a one night stand to be completely honest. Is this terrible? I'm just so sick of being so close to not being a virgin, yet still being one. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment