Pages

Search blog and web

Can I text this girl on fb that I knew her on tinder?

  • Thread Starter

I matched with a girl a while ago in Tinder. We messaged each other for some days and I asked her about her (Mobile No./snapchat/fb) at that time but she did not agreed. However, we was going on messaging and I thought it develops.

unfortunately, a week ago something happen to my account and I lost all my matches and I start a new account on tinder and tried to find this girl on tinder again but I could not. I found her on fb based on her name and information she provided in bio.

I am not sure whether I text her in FB or not? and what should I say if I text her on fb ?
PS: she did not agree to give my fb or mobile number at first stage!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment