Pages

Search blog and web

Job interview invite--now what??

so if you read my thread "do I separate? or not?" you can see that one of the problems I have is self sufficiency if I leave my husband with my 3 kids...well, lo and behold..and like several people told me replying to the above thread to do I had a voice mail tonight from a place who wants to interview me! now I'm freaking out cause its in a city an hour away. I'd have to move. And quickly likely. So many things, what if he won't let me take the kids? but I do anyway and he charges me with kidnapping? what if? what if? what if? what if my kids hate me taking them away from everything? I'm terrified. Its just an interview but it opens up a whole new can of scary possibilities...I have zero confidence or self esteem right now either...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment