Pages

Search blog and web

Work and husbands...

Would this annoy you? H works for himself in the trades, when he works he makes great money however there is often weeks in between jobs. For example, he was off in November for about 4 weeks, then he worked for a week in December and then off for two weeks between Xmas and New years and still there is nothing lined up as of yet possibly not until early February.

I guess to me there is something about coming home everyday and you know he has not done much other than watch tv and play games on the computer....that irritates me. I have mentioned this to my sister and she says yeah that would irritate me as well....

Like I said he does make good money for someone who essentailly works about 6 months out of the year so the money aspect is fine..it is the thing of him jsut hanging around all day.

Ladies, is it just me or would it irritate you as well? Maybe I am just being ultra *****y about it. We do not have young children so that is not an issue.

Maybe I need an attitude adjustment....he says he does not get why I find it so irritating. I get his rational about why get a monday to friday job because essentially what he makes in a week as a contractor it would take him at least a month to earn that same amount working for someone else.

Anybody else have a self employed spouse?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment