Pages

Search blog and web

How do I teach my brother a lesson so he doesnt threat me again

Hi guys,

I am in a bit of trouble and I wanted to share it with you guys so if you have anything that might help me you can tell me.

I am an Indian, and a muslim. I have a girl friend who I love very much. My brother and my little sister knows about her but my parents dont. She (my girl friend) is from Cyprus and Christian - as muslims we can marry christians so I am very happy with her. We have both applied for medicine this year. I was hoping if I can get in medicine then I 'll slowly begin the process of introducing to my family.. She is the most kind, caring girl I have ever met and I cannot imagine my life without her. Hopefully, if we both get in medicine, she ll be with me for the next 5-6 years in med school and also then in hospital so the point is that she is someone who has the potential to be with me (If I get in medicine) for a very long time which is very good as we both love each other and also have the same career path.

Now, my younger brother - whenever he is angry or upset and I try to tell him the right thing he threatens to tell parents about my girl friend. I dont like being under this threat. I AM PLANNING ON TELLING MY PARENTS ABOUT HER AT THE RIGHT TIME - when I get in medicine. I want to do this very carefully and will slowly slowly introduce her to my family. Few points that I need help with..

1) I ll know by summer if I have got in medicine or not, so only 5 months to go, I dont want my parents to find out about her from my brother before I have got in medicine. I love my gf a lot and I want to do it right with her and take care of her and help her. and My dad has always said "If I get in medicine then I get the category of responsible in my character" Basically meaning I can be more free.. So, how can I somehow get through these threats my brother gives me? Also I went to Cyprus to see my gf and her parents - they all loved me and it was great fun. I didnt tell my parents that I was going Cyprus - I said I was going France for holiday with friends. but my brother and sister knew. A week before I was going to go, my brother and me had an argument and he was shouting "Lets see how you go Cyprus. I wont let that happen". What do I do?


2) My brother somtimes gets very rude to my mother and my little sister. me and my brother are the same size (5 feet 7) and same somatotype so I can fight him. We ve had a few pushes here and there and it was equal. Do you think I should get exercising and really build my somatotype by summer because physical presence does help in getting a psychological edge , no?


MY PLAN

1) Get in medicine (In summer)
2) Introduce my gf to my dad and ma (as a friend who also got in medicine and will be with me in medical school)
3) Then slowly slowly bring her to dinners and mention her in my talks as a friend
4) whenever my ma needs to send me something (Say when I am in medical school) , I can just say "Send it to my friend (my gf) and she ll give it to me. So to really put her in conversations.

5) Medical school finishes, marry her as long as she is happy with me and wants to be with me.


guys, can you please comment on this please. How do I tackle my brother

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment