Pages

Search blog and web

Need help

ive never done this sort of thing before really. Right to cut a long story short i started a new job around 8-9 months ago, the job its self is mainly a door to door job, where you build your own team with it.

I got given a new trainee called rachel, when see started she was very quite and didnt open up to much.

As time went by she became to open up more, with this came a story about how she had lost both her mum and dad. her dad from drinking and her mum in a car accident. After this i got very close with her as i had lost my dad in a motor bike accident back in 2009.

overtime she started saying she didnt have anywhere to live as obviously her mum and dad had past so as any good friend would do i offered her to come live with my family. I got very close with her and started have a sexual relationship with her and got very found of her.

After christmas i got a message pretty much saying all what she had told me about her mum and dad was a lie. At first i didnt believe a word he said as he used to work for the same company as me and she lived at his house for a few weeks before she moved to mine.

I now know that it was a lie because i meet her dad! she has moved back in with her family.

But i just dont know what to do!! Do i just cut her out mylife? Offer a friendly hand? i just dont know what to do as i cared for as a friend and was also getting feelings for her my head is all over the place and not sure what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment