Pages

Search blog and web

How to tell my new housemates I am probably depressed or bipolar?

Basically moved to a new city over a month ago for a graduate job, had a lot of mental issues which have impacted my life in the past 6-12 months, but never have got a diagnosis (working on this now!). Basically I want them to know, as I guess it's my way of dealing with things by telling others. but this one is tricky as I don't really properly know the house yet, so kinda feel I have to hide it. I believe it also causes me to be more anxious behind closed doors, worrying they may find out or think I did or said something stupid.

Do I just tell them? or wait for diagnosis or never say?

TL:DR I haven't been diagnosed with mental illness but I'm pretty sure I have something and feel I'm holding my personality back by not been open up with my house. How do I tell them?

oopse not anon, oh well!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment