Pages

Search blog and web

I think my boyfriend has gynecomastia (male breasts)

Posting as anon because he knows I have an account on here and I'd prefer him not to know I posted this.

Right, I'd like to stress first that I am not the least bit bothered by it - I think he's gorgeous and sexy and all of that.

I noticed a while ago that his nipples look more like female nipples than male (larger areolae, and "puffier") and that he does seem to have extra tissue there - just like little moobs. He is a little overweight at the moment, with a bit of a belly, but I think he was slimmer when we got together and his nipples were the same, though perhaps there was a bit less tissue there. Another thing that makes me think it's gynecomastia is that he's quite into exercise and fitness but finds it difficult to get muscle definition on his chest.

Anyway, the reason I'm posting this is that I'm not sure if I should suggest to him that he may have gynecomastia, which would explain his non-muscular chest woes, or if I should just leave it, because he may find it emasculating/upsetting, especially as I believe that the only treatment is surgery, which he couldn't afford.

I'd also like to know if any guys here have gynecomastia and how it's affected them, and of course partners of guys with gynecomastia are also welcome to chip in.

Please reply sensitively - I will report any offensive posts as soon as I see them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment