Pages

Search blog and web

Question for Men that have cheated

Why did you cheat on your wife?

If you think you stopped loving her and that's why you cheated, then did you think you never loved her to begin with....ever?

Would you justify your affair?

Would you continue your affair after your W found out and filed for divorce?

I'm asking these questions because I want some clarity from a man who has done it. I've been with my STBXH for 7yrs, married for 5.5yrs, and have an 8month old. He told me he wanted to separate and go to MC because he wasn't in love with me anymore and wasn't attracted to me. Then I found out about the affair. He said he hasn't loved me for years, if he ever even did. He said our marriage was fruitless but he never told me because he pitied me and didn't want to hurt me by divorcing. I asked why he said to separate and go to MC if he was having affair, he said he was confused and wanted to know if he was making wrong choice. I told him that I'm filing for divorce and he is justifying his affair by what I said above. He is not ending his affair because he doesn't see that it has any bearing on what problems him and I have. I'm continuing with the divorce...I'm not taking him back. I just want some clarity on what the hell is going on in his mid.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment