Pages

Search blog and web

Should I go on a night out with these bunch of aquaintances? (girl)

Ok so it's someone's birthday soon and people are having pre drinks and then going clubbing to celebrate. I've been invited by a friend but I'm not sure if I want to go so I'm resorting to asking TSR to help me decide :$

Reasons to go:
- been wanting to go out and let off some steam
- love dancing when im tipsy though i could be horrific at it for all i know
- got exams coming up so might not be able to go for a while
- don't wanna feel left out :/ or out of the loop
- want to dress up and (ill be honest) want attention/an ego boost
- it's almost always an interesting (!) experience
- possibly bond with other people/ meet new people (tho it's a club so not sure how likely)

Reasons not to go
- clue's in the title, most of them are acquaintances so not people i know well, and i don't want it to be awkward (I can be a bit shy)
- will have to spend money
- don't want to lose friends with no way of coming home if i get lost
- friends do often disperse and get lost when we've been drinking so the above is a possibility
- dont want to drink and do embarrassing stuff (I always feel embarrassed after a night out for some reason) especially since EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYONE in the group
- said bunch of aquaintances are quite clique-y gossipy
- some of the people in the group are the type to take pictures of a drunk person in an uncompromising situation and possibly spread gossip (relating to points above)
- i get the impression that some of the girls in the group are a bit hostile towards me for some reason :S I shouldn't let this affect me but it can leave a bad taste in your mouth
- guys getting drunk and not leaving you alone/ harassing you
(I guess my apprehension is mainly to do with the people i'm going out with :S)
- may need to buy a new dress :o

Hmm decisions decisions

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment