Pages

Search blog and web

Help needed

Hi

bit of quick help needed if anyone can help

right long story so will try to cut short

i like someone who is around 6 years younger then me (I'm 24) and he works at my local (I'm a guy) I'm struggling with what to do.

a. The age gap worries me slightly but I know I like him enough to get over it

b. I usually go to my local with my dad who does not know I'm gay therefore meaning can't say out to him

i have tried messaging him on social media but to no luck as nothing has come bsck

my problem is that now I'm a bit worried what to do next. I will be going to local tomorrow night and need to know what to do. Guess I'm just worried that he might say something and my dad finds out but also I want to get with hom

Any one recommend a course of action

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment