Pages

Search blog and web

divorce brings out the worst in some

Just got into a heated text fight with STBXH. He received a letter from my Lawyer with court date to change petition and set final date.

I receive these nasty texts saying that he has been f'd over by my lawyer, that my sister and I stole piles of money from him, that I gained weight and refused to change to please him, i tried to kill him by cooking rice and corn when i knew he had diabetes, that I am a bitter insane woman, I am frigid and I drink too much.

I text back, "is that it. Do you think I was part of JFK shooting too"?

Wtf?

Then more rambling - justifies his affairs by saying that i was a horrible nag every day and night pointing out his bad traits and that nobody would blame him for his affairs.

I text back, "sorry you feel that way".

I always heard the divorce settlement time is the worse and me ex is living up to that expectation.

I believe in his mind that he thought the divorce would not go through and I would one day call him up and beg him to come back.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment