Pages

Search blog and web

Implant - the side effects!!

Hi guys.

Thought I'd just mention something about the implant contraceptive as I have found some very shocking news.
I've never had any problems with it and would've recommended it to absolutely everyone, that was until last night.

Over the past 6-8 months I had been suffering with anxiety and depression of which seemed to come out of nowhere. Yes I have life stresses, but nothing that I would have thought to really cause my depression. My family and boyfriend we're getting quite annoyed (only because they didn't know why I was like this). The doctor was oh to happy to put me on anti-depressants of which I said no to, and opted for a herbal pill.

Then last night my boyfriend sent me a few links as to how the Implant has made others feel like me, and in some cases suicidal.

I had the implanon fitted when I was 16 for 3 years and replaced it with the Nexplanon of which I've been on for 1-2 years. I would never have thought it to be the cause. I'm getting it removed ASAP so hopefully I will see some changes.

It may be different for everyone, but as I say I hadn't put two and two together before!

Thought I'd warn you all and ask if anyone else is the same?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment