Pages

Search blog and web

Sexy Dress UP - guys opinon needed

ok gentlemen, and please be gentleman like... i want advise on sexy dress up...

i had a tough time with a man who wanted to change me, didn't appreciate my sexy curvy body... 5ft 11, 36 C, 36inch legs - seriously it took a rather random discussion on lovehoney's community forum for me to feel sexy enough to Skype him this evening - great results so invested in some lingerie for the next time i see him which is Tuesday (although after the Skype he is trying to finish business meetings early lol)

six months ago I met my husband to be, who loves and adores me for me with all my curves :)

I want to be more sexy for him... I know he would love to see me in some sexy fun outfit... I have the outfit...

but what do you expect as blokes... do I just say ravish me.. leave him instructions in a box outside the house

what would you want :) i want to blow his mind... i can look all day on cosmo and other women sites, i want to know a very honest male opinion on what you guys wants

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment