Pages

Search blog and web

need help, insecure

Hey everyone, hoping some of you can help me, after a long battle with my wife having an affair, she has come home and we have been working it out, things have been ok for the most part but I find myself very insecure, by nature I am a very affectionate man.
I never went a day without telling her how much I love her or how special she is. i help out around the house because I know the last thing she feels like doing is spending all day cleaning on our day off. well after everything that has happen I look at life allot different, my wife is my world and even though I struggle with forgiveness I love her very much. But I sometimes I feel like it is a one way street, I do things for her because I love her, but it would be nice sometimes for her to take a step first.
I find myself always trying to make her happy like I am the one that has left our family. I can be withdrawn with her but that goes against my grain. I am a loving man with a big heart, just wish she would cherish that. well I am looking for any advice, oh and ya I have already talked with her about this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment