Pages

Search blog and web

I cheated, now he wants to leave

I've cheated and disrespected my husband and now he has found out. He wants to leave and I don't know what to do. These past few weeks have been hell and I've been constantly crying. I really need to find a way to fix what I've done. My husband is on the road most of the time since he is a truck driver. We mostly see the each other 2-3 days out of the week. He works while I stay at home and make sure the kids get to school and take care of them. We had a new neighbor that moved in the condo next to ours. He came over one day and wanted to use our wifi since he hadn't gotten his internet hooked up yet. I didn't want to be difficult since he is our neighbor so I gave him the password so he could get on. He then invited me over to watch a movie if I wasn't doing anything. I took him up on the movie offer but I made it clear that I am married. He was nice about it and didn't pursue me at first. I don't know what happened but we started hanging out on a daily basis and he kept making passes at me. I should have been stronger and pushed him away but I missed the companionship of my husband and I also felt good being with him. We started kissing one night and I can't explain the feeling but we ended up having sex. This went on since October and I only did it on the days that my husband wasn't home. My husband came home a day early on a Thursday without calling and caught me having sex on our bed. My husband beat up the neighbor which isn't fair because everything is my fault. He also kicked me out of the house.

After a day he told me to move back in to be with the kids and he wanted to move out instead. I felt like he was torturing me. He was acting very cold and like he doesn't care about me. I know I made mistakes but he didn't understand the way I felt and the fact that me feelings weren't being met. The neighbor turned his back on me and doesn't even look at me. My husband only came home for Christmas and New years and even then, he said it was only for the kids. How can I get him to forgive me and fix our marriage? I love him but he doesn't see it. He has been saying that he will file for divorce but he still hasn't given me papers. That right there tells me that he still feels something for me. However, he still acts cold when we talk and he says that he doesn't think he can get over what I've done. What can I do to fix this? I know I will never do this again and I want to prove it to him.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment