Pages

Search blog and web

What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm so angry at myself. I am in a long-distance relationship (living a 2.5 hours drive away from my boyfriend) of one and a half years. We're long distance because I moved away to go to uni at the start of our relationship. I really love him and do not, under any circumstances, want to lose him.

When we're together, its great. We have such chemistry and we can talk about anything. He's cute, lovely, kind, condsiderate, sensitive and the nicest guy I've ever met. I am so incredibly lucky to have him- everybody tells me this, and I recognise as well that I am indeed incredibly lucky.

However, there is a problem. When i'm away from him for a substantial amount of time, I find myself developing feelings for one of my male friends. Nothing has ever happened and I swear to god I would never ever cheat, not in a million years. But what the hell is wrong with me?! I have the best boyfriend in the world and I love him to pieces, yet here I am crushing on this guy on my course when i'm away from him!!

I feel absolutely awful about it but feel it cannot be helped. Is this normal in a long-distance relationship? Should I just ignore it? Is there anything I can do to stop having feelings for my friend? Because I honestly couldn't be without my boyfriend and do not want to hurt him or lose him, he's the love of my life.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment