Pages

Search blog and web

Not sure if I should make a move...

I volunteer in this charity shop, and there is this girl who is also there on the days I do. Every Thursday and Friday I go into that shop, week in, week out and nothing happens.

I've never been that drawn to her, or at least in a way that I have been with anyone I've been interested in before.

But we get on quite well. We flirt a bit. And we are both single.

But again, I'm not that sure if I'm interested. But the thought of it always lingers. It has crossed my mind, many times. I don't know if actually doing something may clarify my thoughts, and help me, 'feel it' as such.

If I found that I really really liked her, I would have made a move a long time ago. I wouldn't have a problem if it were a girl I met/know out of a regular thing like work etc. Just being curious as I am, would be fine making a move in that situation. At Uni I used to work with a girl in a Starbucks. We dated for a bit and it didn't work out and got a little awkward, despite things being on generally good terms. Because I'm not totally convinced, I'm put off by that possibly happening again as I do enjoy the volunteering. But I can't deny I'm not curious.

Any thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment