Pages

Search blog and web

Approached by a guy at uni... he hasn't communicated with me since?

I was outside a lab session at uni waiting for it to start when a guy I usually see around approached me. I was nervous but he made casual conversation about the module which I carried on. It all seemed a bit weird as we'd never been in contact prior to this lol. He then spoke about how he'd wanted to talk to me for a while but that he could never see me on my own. This really flattered me and I told him so. He started to get a bit red lol and my friend came around the corner at that moment. He said bye nervously and went off to a group of guys approaching.

The next day in lecture, he came in with a female friend of his and sat on the same row as me. I was on my own because my friends didn't bother to come in and he didn't talk to me. I must admit this did bother me a bit as I had felt a bit excited when he entered the hall. It made me think that there was no interest and that I had probably imagined the nature of our last conversation. As we left the lecture hall he touched my shoulder but came up against the opposite side. I said hi and he asked me random questions about how I found the lecture and how he'd seen me on my own etc. We kept talking about this whilst walking out of uni until my bus arrived about as soon as we reached the stop.

The next lab session he took a seat next to me and kept making me laugh throughout the 2 hours. The girl he was usually with was burning holes into me with her eyes which made me uncomfortable. I didn't say anything to him as I figured I was probably imagining it. He asked me to come to a party, which I declined as I'm not the partying type lol. He told me he liked that and the fact that I read outside every lecture/lab session. I found this to be really sweet as I'm usually insulted for it. After plenty of laughter he asked me if I would care to revise with him in the library after. I said I couldn't that day as I had to get the train home after uni (honest story) lol. He laughed and said I didn't have to lie to get away from him which I responded "no, no, I like being around you haha I'm not!" which sounded like an excuse. We parted ways and he seemed deflated despite my assurances.

He hasn't spoken to me since. This was all a few weeks running up to Christmas so we've only seen each other once (exam day) since. I caught him staring at me a couple of times but every time I looked up he'd look away. I wanted to approach him but the girl was there and she looks very possessive... I feel as though my turning down his propositions make him think that I'm not interested. I am. However, my friend at uni told me the girl he's always with has "feelings" for him. But, I like him and he's showing an interest in me?

What should I do? I have his number but don't have any idea what to say! Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment