Pages

Search blog and web

Running up credit cards

My husband decided that he doesn't want to work on our marriage anymore. He built everything we have with his own two hands and now he is throwing it all way with out even trying. All I ever wanted was some more affection from him.

He won't tell me why. Just that he is unhappy and I'm sure he feels like I've been given everything on a silver platter and he has nothing. Well now he is going on a spending spree. He has spent thousands over the last week on Guns, clothes and he bought himself a new recliner. I haven't said anything about his purchases.

I'm concerned on how this could affect me. If we do end up divorcing, am I going to get stuck with half the debt? What about bankruptcy? Should that happen before or after divorce? Someone told me that he makes to much money for a chapter 7 bankruptcy. I on the other hand will be jobless because my job is a horse business that we built on our property. How can I protect myself for his reckless and spiteful spending?

Dear God what has happened to my life?! Why me? My birthday was on Tuesday (we hadn't really talked since new years) and he told me "I bought a recliner today and it will be delivered shortly. We will need to have a talk tomorrow." I then go to the gym, out to eat with my mom who was tearing up at the thought of my pending divorce and my life falling apart, I then go to have drinks with my best girl friend but I had to sit there alone for 45 min waiting on her. We both drank to much and had to call my best guy friend to come get us. Some how we end up at his house and I spent the night on his couch while they were in his room having really loud sex. I sobbed and sobbed.. It was the most horrible birthday ever and my nightmare keeps getting worse. I've never hurt worse in my entire life!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment