Pages

Search blog and web

[B]Do you file if they are the one that wants it[/B]

I have two other threads going through this fiasco
Is there any moving past this
walking the line between standing and serving

I went into this asking my wife what she thought about separation. She gets on the phone and then it becomes divorce. I have free legal representation through my employer so I it makes sense for me to get the attorney to file for both of us since there aren't really any disagreements over assets etc. Should I be moving forward with that even though I still love her and honestly don't think its a good idea? I feel like if not for the outside family forces she would be in a different place about our relationship.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment