Pages

Search blog and web

Your weirdest sexual advances?

As if my life cannot get weird enough, 20 minutes ago there was a young "heterosexual" male at my door wanting oral sex with me. You get them all in Wigan. I was not actually in the mood for sex, although he was a good looking guy. I told him to call round again next week. :D

Seriously. I don't mind going to a club and picking someone up for sex. There's the climax to the night. You have a drink, you talk, you dance, and then you meet someone. What's not to like? Everyone does it I presume. But how often do you find youself thinking "Hmm..think I'll give this number a ring and get a shag."?

In the "gay world" this kind of behaviour is all too common, apparently. There is something seedy about it.

What's yours?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment