Pages

Search blog and web

Asian girls: would you date a guy who was an Athiest?

Hey all,

I'm an Asian dude and love all women, black girls, white girls, whatever, but I am very attracted to Asian girls and really love them a lot right now. Ethnicity is no boundary to me, I hang out with anyone gay or straight, black or white, but I am really loving my Asian girls at the moment so just wanted your thoughts.

I'm brought up in a lovely supportive household and as such I've not had a lot of restrictions on me. I have been able to do what ever I want really, I am close to my parents and they're awesome I love them, my mother particularly is my greatest inspirations in life and is probably the reason I have enormous respect and love for Asian women. She is a Sikh lady (does not practice but has a strong belief) and recently got me into Sikhism. She is such an awesome parent that she did not raise me with any strong faith but let me decide for myself. There's a lot of stereotypes out there about Asian people but I am proud to say my parents and myself challenge them all. <3 Anyways, I was just like whatever when it came to God and religion for the past three years, I want to change that now however and I am really feeling the vibe when it comes to faith right now.

My question is this: would you date someone like me? An ex athiest dude who was known to smoke a bit of weed in the past. I listen mainly to rock and house music, I play guitar, I am deeply interested in politics, international affairs and business. I study political science. I am not really a stereotypical Asian guy and it makes me a bit concerned when it comes to getting Asian girls. Hopefully you can put my mind to rest a bit. I am just this way due to always hanging out with cool open minded people, I am not the sort who rejects their culture or anything, I am proud of my roots. Anyways - be honest.

Thanks,
Rav




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment