Pages

Search blog and web

Devastation

Sorry about creating another thread but Im alone and hurt. Im still having a hard time understanding how someone could blatantly lie about spending time with another person on an emotional level when asked? Its not like I accidently found out she was having an affair, asked her about and she stopped. She looked me in the eye no less than a dozen times in the past year alone and said she was being completely honest with me. I begged her to tell me the truth and she continued to lie to me for three long years

If she would have been honest with me I could live with the fact that she slept with her ex or some other man. I couldnt allow myself to be with her but at least she was honest and told me. But to keep lying day after day and telling me she loved me more than she has anyone else is just mean. This is without a doubt the cruelest thing anyone has ever done to me




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment