Pages

Search blog and web

Ex wont tell me if she is with an old school mate?

A bit of info first:
To start with the guy was always the arch enemy of the relationship. He would always try and get with her and she turned to him after arguments for support. She maintained they were just friends, though they were flirty together.

I was with this girl for 18 months over sixth form, we broke up almost a year ago because we didn't think we could handle a long distance relationship with uni (and there were some problems with her and jealousy). First term she told me she wanted to try again and would try harder. I said wait till xmas and we'll see how it goes. A few weeks later in to term my grandma dies and I turn to her for support (my best friend). At xmas we were together when I see some guy has text her. Turns out shed being lying and had been with some guy for half the term while claiming she wasn't. We fell out over this; kinda broke me as I couldn't believe someone I was so close could lie like that and that I had walked around believing something for like 6 weeks that wasn't true. Later she came beggin back a few times, but it was usually to use me as support (as I realized too late), such as when her and this other guy finished. We were talking still but she said she didn't want anything though we were having skype sex on a regular basis (I feel an idiot for it now). I got with here before I went on holiday this summer. After that we decided not to talk while I was away as it was all too much.

I have been away for the last 10 weeks and just come back. I ask my ex whether she got with/ slept with/ is seeing some guy. I thought this because theyve had loads of pics together on facebook. He has them 2 in his profile pic. He is in her cover photo. They have been tagged by her at the cinema with just them two. They had always been friends, and she had always said she didn't find him attractive. But obviously this could've been because we were going out. I think had had enough suspicion to ask, but when I did she refused to tell me (I got told her private life is none of my business and it had nothing to do with me) I wasn't angry at all when I asked and I just don't get why she wont tell me. Is she out of order? I mean its only none of my business if she chooses if it isn't and I understand that you don't tell some randomer on the street, but you would tell a friend right? We were together for over a year and a half and best friends over that time and I feel a bit insulted that she wont say .
Thing is because im not over her it sucks for me, because I do not want to be in a situation where I end up finding out from this other guy (something like this happened before we went out which is partly why I suspect it so much). Neither do I want to find out on a night out which is probably what is going to happen. It would be humiliating and I might even hit the guy (which would be so rare for me) I told her this and she still refuses to tell me. The only reasons I can think of are that she doesn't want to have to tell me the truth because she is ashamed a bit and is using this whole 'private life' because she is a coward. Cause what reason would she have to not tell me if she actually wasn't with him?? I have been a heavy part of her private life for the last 2 years ffs! Even helped her through her parents divorce. This guy is such a prick aswell. One of the types that talks himself up so much, but is just making stuff up basically.
What are your opinions of the situation. Is she right? Is she seeing this guy? What do you think of the girl too? And any advice to move on – whether she is with him or not? How should I act if I find out she is with him - it will hurt a lot and I hate the guy?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment