Pages

Search blog and web

weight gain

I put on a lot of weight and my wife is not attracted to me anymore. I am sitting at 240 right now. However I am working full time, doing side work, finishing up college, and taking care of the kids. I get home and I just want to relax. I enjoy bike riding but I have to use my wife's bike and it is too small for me and long rides become painful because I can't get a comfortable position on the bike. Anyway that's just rambling. Since our daughter was born it is like pulling teeth to get her to do anything. We work opposite schedules she works nights me days. So on the days she is off she goes and gets in the bed and passes out. She rarely makes any time for me. I just feel like a roommate right now. I am so stressed out with this school.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment