Pages

Search blog and web

Will be leaving when I can....do I leave the letter I wrote?

Last year I came across evidence that my husband is bi and was e-mailing men off of Craigslist. I stayed. I had no where else to go.

Now, it has gotten verbally abusive and I am sick of the manipulations.

So, as soon as I tie some ends up, I am leaving. I have a place to go, and now the support of a support group and family.

I wrote a note to explain the whys and that I am filing for divorce. I do not want to give any hope of reconciliation, cause there none. I am DONE.

Do I leave the note? Or do I just go?

I am NOT telling him that I am leaving.....two reasons:

I am sick of being lied to and manipulations

I do not want to endure any more verbal abuse




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment