Pages

Search blog and web

The life of a genuine heartthrob is a tough one

I see lots of guys on these threads complaining about not being able to get a girlfriend and how hard it is to meet someone and blah blah. Well the truth is being a looker and having (nearly) all the ladies practically in your face and constantly trying to get with you is can be stressful. I have left many a girl visibly disappointed and disgruntled after turning them down and the reality is you will always feel guilty about it as though it is your fault even though it wasn't. It has got to the stage where I refuse to interact with any new females if I can help it as I know there is a high chance that they will try and initiate a physical relationship at some point. Even when I am sat in the library I can't be left in peace without some anonymous high spirited flamboyant female engaging me in a usually very lengthy trivial chatter. My message is to all of you moaners is to stop complaining and just be happy with being an average person.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment