Pages

Search blog and web

So this is what I did:

I am the stbxw of a serial cheater. Never wanted to R and happy to be moving on.

Ran into an old bf who loves his wife very much but she is disconnecting at the moment. I didn't ask too many questions because he looked so hurt. Wished him well and went on my way.

Thought about him the following week and e-mailed him a harmless joke. He replied with a "good-one".

Next week I emailed him about a guy who died from high-school.

Well by the time I was reay to send the third e-mail, it hit me...I AM THAT PERSON WE HATE. I did not send he e-mail and won't and I honestly have no feelings for this old bf but I was opening a door that in my mind was innocent.

So it does happen very very easily. I really meant nothing but to help this poor guy who has had his gut kicked.

If I had not read things here on TAM, I might have sent that e-mail and been THAT person even though it happened to me and made me miserable.

Anyway, I'm glad I caught myself and will never contact his person again.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment