Pages

Search blog and web

Share your first kiss story

its a saturday evening and Im a little bored so I thought it'd be fun to read some first kiss stories, so, how was yours? Where were you? How old? Who was it with? Did you like it?

And heres my story for those interested.

I was with..lets say, a boy who acted like my boyfriend but who never was my boyfriend, about a year into the relationship. We were both 16. We went for a lovely walk in a park we always went to, sheep and cows everywhere, but then we saw a childrens play park, I jumped on the ''bowl'' type of swing and he got on too. We started swinging and then I laid down on his left, my head was resting on his shoulder. When the swinging slowed down, I looked up to the right, his face was above mine. He kept looking at my eyes and lips and gradually our faces got closer and closer, I was so nervous I couldn't keep the eye contact so I closed my eyes, and I didn't have to wait long because before I knew it his lips were on mine. It was the perfect first kiss really. I over reacted and fell silent, staring into the distance for at least an hour afterwards though hahah

I ended things with him recently and we're not speaking atm... but Im glad he was my first kiss :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment