Pages

Search blog and web

Need to know

My relationship is over with my g/f and living in her house knowing that we dont have a future is excruciating. Due to my health issues I cant just move anywhere, I have to be very selective and cautious about where I move to.

That being said does anyone else here wonder how bad or how long the cheating went on and fill the need to find out the truth?

Due to my illiness I cant go out much which means I have allot of free time to dwell on my ex's indiscretions and even though I know its going to hurt even more I need to know who she slept with, where and when? She'll never tell me the truth for a number of reasons but I need to truth so I can get closure. Right now she's at work and the pain she brought into my life is the last thing on her mind. She's already told me when she gets home that all her lying and anything associated with her tainted past is no longer up for discussion




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment