Pages

Search blog and web

Blew it?

So I met this awesome girl our first kinda date was just a walk with my dogs and talking for a couple hours after we parted ways we began texting back and forth the rest of the night and we made plans the following day, she cooked me dinner at her place and after we talked for a couple hours again and before i left i made my move and kissed her and left. I sent here flowers the next day and A lot of texting and a few phone calls for the rest of the week and made plans for sunday evening she even confided in me some things that were really personal. She called me late friday night saying she couldnt sleep and asked me to come over...which i did we ended up doing everything but have sex. I leave in the morning and we text a bit then i head to work. Our plans got cancelled sunday because of rain and she wasnt in a good mood i ended up stopping by and we talked for a bit hugged and I left. I told her on tuesday that I liked her and would like to see her again and she seemed resistant to it idk we had great chemistry and we both were attracted to eachother she told all her friends about me and her flowers.....now she hardly texts me back and when she did she said she need time to figure stuff out, i am not stupid a girl this hot has plenty of options what i dont get is when i said if you want to see me agian or not just tell me she wont say a definitive answer she isnt gonna hurt my feelings...i still get nothing what should i do.....all i got was i will let you know in a few days when i sort things out lol

any ideas?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment