Pages

Search blog and web

My story Blah Blah Blah

So I deleted all my older threads but realize that I'd like to document some stuff somewhere so here it is.

Serious injuries to man struck by car on Hansville Road - Kingston Community News

Love the comments on this next one, thanks TAM!

Serious injuries to man struck by car on Hansville Road - North Kitsap Herald

Man uses injury to lure housewife into affair - Robby Pratt

OM phone message - YouTube

So, there's my story. Dday was August 5th 2012. I'm just about done with my divorce, we've agreed on everything. She left with the kids, I'm still in the family home, living across the street from the guy featured in the links above.

My last few threads have turned into complete circuses, so I expect this one will too, but I want to keep documentation of this stuff somewhere so if anyone wants to jump in and join the thread and talk about whatever, welcome!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment