Pages

Search blog and web

Help me with breakup due to intercultural prejudice

Hi,

I've been dating my (ex) girlfriend for six months, she is Indian Hindu raised in Britain and I am a white Christian. I don't see why this should keep us apart. We were in love, or at least I was and she said she loved me too.

However she broke up with me a week ago because she was scared her parents would find out and hate me just for not being Indian/Hindu. She'd hid them from me but decided she couldn't any longer so she dumped me :/
she seemed really torn about it and she said how scared she is of having to get an arranged marriage but she'll do what her parents say anyway. Now I think she's depressed by what she's done because she won't talk to me or anything, except one text after where she said she really missed me

I don't know what to do please help?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment