Pages

Search blog and web

need an opinion

Well. My g/f. Left and took our child. She's been gone 6weeks. She wrote me a dear john letter about 4weeks ago via fb. Said ill never hear from her again. The reasno she left was because of drugs. I quit them. Big wake up call. Well she has contacted me via email and phone. Lets me talk to our daughter. It went from once every couple days to 2 times a day at first she wouldn't talk to me. Now she does. One call she's nice and the next cold. I sent her a beautiful ring and roses and chocolates. She said she's sending the ring back but still hasn't. She reads the email I send her. I know cause I have her p.w
She tells.ppl one time she's coming back. And the next not. She says she don't love me anymore but when I mentioned bout me moving she flipped I said.y do u care. She said because ur the father of our daughter. I think she still loves me but is trying to inflict as much hurt as I caused. She knows I love and.miss them both. I don't wanna give up. Some advise would really help. Tyvm




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment