Pages

Search blog and web

I regret not kissing him :/

So I became friends with this guy a couple of months ago, we're really close now and constantly text each other. I really like him and I know he feels the same way, today he came over to my house and we hung out and just talked and stuff, then he asked me if he could kiss me. I said no, it was just an instant answer because I've never kissed anyone before (Im 17) and I felt really shy (I'm not usually a shy person). He asked me 3 or 4 times and I adamantly said no. We just hung out some more and then he had to go, as soon as he left I felt really weird, like empty. I also regretted not kissing him:/. I'm a bit confused as to what I should do now..




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment