Pages

Search blog and web

Do these types of Women exist?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a girlfriend (potential wife) with the following criteria:

Career focused. Enjoys cultural excursions around Europe and elsewhere.
A woman who chooses a cultural trip to Venice rather than a lazy Beach Holiday in Spain. A woman who enjoys classical music because one of my hobbies is playing the Harpsichord in a Baroque ensemble. The ability to have an intellectual discussion about current affairs and other topics like Philosophy/Religion. She must have a neutral 'professional' accent with a diverse vocabulary. If I was given the opportunity to relocate to another country then this wouldn't bother her (She must be adventurous). Someone who enjoys travel and adventure - active and outdoorsy type. Perhaps would enjoy gardening in her retirement. If we were to have kids then I'd like her to encourage the education of our children through extra curricular activities. Healthy eating is a must. This includes no smoking and very little alcohol consumption. I'd like her to encourage healthy eating to our children and discourage unhealthy foods/lifestyle. In terms of looks:I'd prefer a tallish blond woman with ave rage/pleasing looks. Someone with neutral looks - not a 'Barbie doll' or model. A woman with some natural beauty who takes pride in her appearance.That's pretty much it on the looks front. Education and personality overrides attractiveness.

That being said, I'm afraid I wouldn't opt for aesthetically displeasing women. My preference is for average (5/10) and above. I joined a dating site just out of sheer curiosity and the woman on there seem too interested in money and looks, rather than education and family well-being on a whole which was upsetting to see. I'm guessing these type of women exist?

I'm starting University this month and I hope there are girls like this there. Essentially, I'm looking for the female 'me'.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment